Sunday, April 10, 2011

Overflowing Blessings


  Today, I would like to share how grateful I am for everything that I have been given in life. I am blessed with a family that cares quite a bit for me. I am blessed with friends that are great examples to me and whom I care for deeply. I am most deeply grateful to have the gospel in my life and to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful for what the gospel teaches me. I am grateful for the job I have and for the talents that I have been blessed with.  I am grateful for the many things that I have been learning about myself and for the chance to grow and change in my life. I am blessed to live in a beautiful area and to have a roof over my head and food to eat. I am most grateful for nature and the peaceful feelings I receive when spending time outdoors. I am also very grateful to have the opportunity to serve others when I can and I hope that I enrich their lives as much as they enrich mine. In short, I am grateful for the many blessings that overflow my life.

No comments: